Sunday 20 October 2013

Decoupage for beginners in Bray

I went to Bray, Co. Wicklow to provide decoupage basic workshop.

As usually it was great fun, but also hard work. 
This time it was big challenge for me as few girls actually are working with napkins. Can I teach them something new? I was afraid that at the end they will tell me: we waste our time, you didin't teach us anything new. At the end I was sure that everyone learn a lot not only from me, but also from each other.
It was really great.
Liz from Down at the Gate organised amazing venue in Community Centre in Bray.
Time ran very fast! In 3 hours I showed few final projects, described material and tool for decoupage and other techniques.
I also showed crackle technique with two step crackle medium.
Each participant decorated one box with the same Shabby Chic effect and napkin technique. As you see each piece is so different - that's all about decoupage.

My family visited See Life Aquarium in Bray and had amazing time. Rest of the weekend we spend with friends.

Now I am on the way home and looking forward to my regular classes in Carrigaline and Cobh.

More info about Christmas workshop coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment