Sunday 24 February 2013

How it all began ....




It was in 2008. My husband wanted to start working with wood. He bought lots of different tools, we moved house to have workshop for him. I started thinking about how to decorate wooden item that he made.

I did research on Internet and then I found DECOUPAGE.

I read lots of pages, forums, blogs, I was watching tutorials and asking many questions.
Then I went for shopping to get paints, mediums and napkins.

I was in my spare room which I called "my workshop". There was only desk and a chair. My husband promised me some piece of wood to start using my new supplies. I was waiting, and waiting...
Because I am not so patient I started working on the peg that I found in my pocket.

So here is my first attempt to decoupage (now I know that is not exactly decoupage but I will explain it later on)






















No comments:

Post a Comment