Tuesday 17 September 2013

Decoupage Gathering in Scotland in September!

In less than two weeks I am going to visit Monika, designer at Reverie's Vintage Home and owner at Decoupage Supplies UK.

I met Monika online about a year ago, when I was looking for some help and advice about decoupage and decoupage workshops. Since then we are chatting to each other nearly every day and exchanging tips, knowledge but also ups and downs of everyday life.

I hope to have not only great time with her but also to work together on some projects. And also spend some time away from home to understand even better my clients need :) Many of you coming here not only for new skills, but also to spend some time just for yourself. I am right?

I am looking forward to my first trip to Scotland, I hope to boost my energy and get many new ideas!



1 comment:

  1. what a lovely aged look, its fantastic what you can achieve with napkins paint and glue

    ReplyDelete