Monday 9 September 2013

Welcome back my friends!

Finally, after two long, very hard and intensive months of HOLIDAYS and after week of SCHOOL I am back to my life again.
It is amazing to have some time for myself.

Even though I love my children I also deserve some time 'free from'. We all deserve :)

What will happen next?

I am well organize already. First of all - I will continue decoupage workshops in Cobh Family Resource Centre. I am missing so much my trainees, so I hope to see you all again in October.

On 2nd October Family Resource Centre in Cobh will held the meeting for 'decoupage anonymous'.
At the same time it will be FREE DEMO for newbies and I will take bookings for 4 weeks workshop for beginners.

On 3rd October in Carrigaline I will start 4 weeks decoupage course for beginners.
Please book your place at: http://www.becreativecentre.com/
It will be great experience - first time in Carrigaline.

I also have some other plans about workshops in Midleton and Carrigtwohill. Where else do you want me to come with my workshops?

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, good to see you back in action with your fabulous workshops, i would love to attend another one or even more but I am very tied for time for the next few months but I will be following all the tips etc

    ReplyDelete