Saturday 16 March 2013

Decoupage Demonstration - Midleton, 16.03.2013

Hello everyone!

Great day once again.

I started this day again very early in the morning. My kids are going to Polish School on Saturdays so I had to prepare them first and droped-in. School is in Ringaskiddy so as usually we went by cross-river ferry.Then I went to Midleton to M&K Tailoring Centre

It was a big surprise as two women came very early. Unfortunately I had an accident and spend some time on rescue my wooden box.

When I settled down my table more people started coming. Most of them wanted to try decoupage on the egg's shell. It was a great fun for all of us.
It was very busy for more than 2 hours.

Some people came just to see how we are working - sorry if you did't see much. I never expected so many coming to do the shells.

It was many people from Cork, Cobh, Carrigtwohill, Midleton and Whitegate, male and female, in age from 2 up.


Some pictures:












Thank you all for coming and I hope to see you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment