Monday 18 March 2013

Decoupage in Shannon, Co. Clare - 17-18.03.2013

I spend two days in Shannon Co. Clare.
First day I spend on Decoupage Party. And we decorated goose egg's shells:
<sorry for bad pics, I forgot my camera>



It was great fun for all of us!

When we where alone (me and my friend) we started working on our own projects with glass of wine (my apologize for quality of the pics again):


For sure - you can't guess what we did next day? Yes we decoupaged another egg's shells.

This time we tried to use relief outliner. I was time consuming but result was worth it:



We also tried easy painting technique and different texture:





Because I have my daughter with me she and her friend decorated goose egg's shells too :)
Here picture of their work in progress. They finished work with colored ribbon.




It was great and creative trip. I love to travel so when I can combine my passion, my work and travelling I am the happiest human in the entire world!

Thank you all and hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment